Saturday, August 8, 2009


Emmas new fascination is with the front door...she's a nosey somebody!

Friday is supposed to be my WI day, but for the second time in 11 weeks I missed it :( Emma was sick tues-thurs, it was a miserable 3 days of batteling a fever of 103.8 and being up all night just holding her and constantly making sure she was ok. Tylenol and Motrin were our bestfriends! Friday she went to the sitters for the day so I could take the Advanced Fetal Heart Monitoring class. This was a great refresher and learned some new things too. I do love to learn, and know that one day I'll get back to school...but my family is my focus for now.


I do feel like I've lost, but I'm hoping if I really kick butt with the cardio this week then I'll see at least a 3lb loss from 2 weeks. I still haven't signed up with a personal trainer, I did however sign us up for parent/child swim lessons! That's gotta count for some kind of workout...right?


We are going to the pool when Emma wakes and I've told my husband to MAKE SURE I sign up for personal training TODAY. I don't know what my fear about working out in front of people is all about, but I need to get over it.
I just love my cutie pie :)






No comments:

Post a Comment