Friday, July 31, 2009

weigh-in day

Friday is WI day! I put Emma down for her nap earlier than usual so that she'd be in a good mood for the WHOLE meeting. We usually don't get to stay but for 20 minutes or so because she gets bored fast. Well of course she decided to sleep 30 minutes longer than usual and we got there just as the leader was starting to speak. I am quiet during the meetings, maybe because the same people talk every week, and I'm not good at just chiming in. But I did make SURE to raise my hand at the end...had to get another 5lb star you know :) My goal next week is to speak to someone besides the sweet cute pregnant woman who checks me in lol

My weight today was: 168.8 lbs
A total loss of 15.4lbs!!!! not bad for 10 weeks, only 10.8 to go until I reach my first goal!

1 comment: