Friday, August 21, 2009

stalled

My weight loss has stalled, and I haven't been to my last two meetings. I feel like a failure. I want to be motivated, but for whatever reason...I'M NOT. I need ideas, inspiration...how do I MAKE MYSELF do this? I'm going to a different meeting tomorrow morning, maybe some new faces will help. I've been cooking healthy, but somehow a lemon cake, chocolate chip cookies, and chips have found their way into my house...sneaky little demons. Please pray for me, as this is a real and very serious struggle for me. I long to live a healthy lifestyle and be around to spend lots of time with my daughter!

The W.O.W started tuesday, we had a "sub" because the usual trainer was on vacation...no big deal to me being that it was my first session doing women on weights. WELL, some people are not good with change...there was some drama between someone who has been taking this class for 6 months (BTW...this class is for beginners) and felt the trainer was not challenging her enough, because "I'm more advance than thoooose people" The 40y/o soccer mom comes to the Y looking for drama, and apparently (after speaking with the manager) does this often. How sad I am for her, she must be miserable. Other than that...what a great workout! I can barely walk up the steps to the house and it hurts to sit down to PEE! I'm stoked about being in the gym and so excited to see what changes I make after 6 weeks.

Emma is also into blogging, she wants to share with you that she is now 9 months old and standing from a crawling position by herself...she is quite the dare devil!

No comments:

Post a Comment