Wednesday, August 12, 2009

W.O.W,

I went to the Y (FINALLY) to sign up for personal training....and spend two hours splashing around with my daughter and hubby, soooo relaxing. They talked me OUT of the PT and into this program they call "Women on Weights", basically its personal training for a group of 6 women. You pay $140 for 6 weeks, 12 sessions. PT is $350 for 12 sessions. So I'll give it a try, I'm not good in groups and was looking for more one on one...but I'll do anything to save $! If it isn't what I'm looking for they will credit me for personal training...so I won't lose out either way.

I made two new WW recipes, both soups. The Summer Corn Potato Ham chowder....so good! Harry is begging me to make this again. And a double bath of minestrone, which I made some changes to, and froze half. It'll be nice on a busy night to know we have something healthy and homemade and quick :) I am going to a meeting tomorrow night, without baby. Keep your fingers cross that I'll have another loss!

I might just let my daughter watch too much TV, she's sitting next to me on the couch watching noggin and cracking up! You think she even understands anything? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment