Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A baby dedication and bootcamp graduation

Last sunday (June 14, 2009) Harry and I stood in front of our church family and dedicated Emma to the Lord. We made a promise that we intend to keep. I know it's going to be a task, and I pray everday that we can teach her all we know, and encourage her to want to learn.
"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it."
Proverbs - Chapter 22:6

Emma decided she would be funny and had the whole congregation laughing as she pulled off her shoes and ate her tights. The last picture there is her giving kisses to her cousin Dylan!

We had a busy week, we left wednesday for Georgia, my brother was graduation from OSUT. He is now a US Army Infantryman! It was SO HOT...I've never in my life experienced such heat...and of course everything was outside. It was nice to spend time with family after and for the rest of the weekend we relaxed. Of course my camera battery died and I forgot the backup...so I will have to post pictures from my parents camera later :) I did manage to capture my two favorite people on the drive down, the very long 10.5 hour drive that Emma did fabulous on!

No comments:

Post a Comment