Friday, June 12, 2009

A day in my life, in pictures

We started off my packing away all the 3-6 month clothes and putting out all 9-12 months!





Then after nap time, I set up her brand new "splash zone", and a nice big towel for us to play on. We were outside for 2 hours!
She was so into playing that she wouldn't look at me for 1 good picture. And I won mother of the year award when she fell face first into the 1 inch of water and took a deep breath in. I was proud for not over reacting, I just sat her up and gave her a kiss.

Daddy came home from work early, and we got to spend time together as a FAMILY! I love when we are all 3 together at home with nothing to do but snuggle.
After I fed Emma dinner, I had a MOMMYS NIGHT OUT with my friend Meganne. We went to dinner at chilis, which included margaritas and chocolate molten cake! YUM! We shopped around Landstown commons and ended the night drinking wine and having girl talk on my back porch....
SEE MEGANNE, MY BLOG ISN'T BORING!

No comments:

Post a Comment