Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'd rather be a SAHM

My baby and husband are sleeping, the house is so quiet! It's nice to have peace, even if I know it won't last long. I am so over working so many hours and being away from my family, I'm not meant to be a working mother. My heart breaks when I'm away and I can't stop staring at the clock...counting the minutes until I see my beautiful girl. So I won't be doing this many hours next month, I'll be spending time at the pool and soaking up every bit of Emma being a baby, because it won't last long. The past two days at work we were "paper charting"! It was so crazy, the monitoring/charting system was being updated, so we had to use paper to trace FHR and cx...that's just crazy. Not to mention JCAHO was in house yesterday while that was going on, but they were almost done when I got there...WOO, barely made it! So far it's been a crazy hectic week and I'm so looking forward to being domestic tomorrow! and spending my day with this cute face...
seriously...who wouldn't rather stay home with a baby this cute?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment