Tuesday, April 28, 2009

and it continues...

So what defines teething? It's been two weeks + since Emma started to chew and drool on everything! She is so agressive about getting something into her mouth and then she knaws on it like she is trying to tear through it. She has been fussy on and off, and I can tell she hurts. On top of that, she's been waking up twice during the night. She just isn't herself. We do have good moments through the day...which I'm very thankful for because if she was like that 100% of the time I might just go crazy! My husband thinks he feels a tooth coming in on the bottom, off to the left...which I thought the center two came first. I know every baby is different though and I'll be so happy when this stage is overrrrrr!!

We had a busy week and weekend! Thursday we went to nauticus and spent some time in downtown norfolk...









Friday Harry finally got home, and will be home for at least a month...probably longer! It's nice to have someone to cook for...not so nice to have an extra person to clean up after, but I'll take what I get =) We stayed busy this weekend, and I worked all day saturday which was nice, it was steady/busy but that's how I like it. Most of all we just spoiled our baby ROTTEN!
Now I'm off to start this "couch to 5k" program...time to say BYE BYE to the jiggly baby body

No comments:

Post a Comment