Thursday, May 28, 2009

lazy blogger

It seems that I'm not very good at keeping up with the blogging world! Lots of things have been going on.



-Emma is sitting up on her own and rarely falls over :)


-I had my first ever visit to the ER and am still visiting a GI doc who can't seem to find the source of my abdominal pain

-I started weight watchers and tomorrow is the end of week two! (down 5lbs after week 1!)


-I started the 30 day shred...1/30 done HAHA


-working more since Harry isn't out of town...lots of healthy beautiful babies being delivered

-EMMA FINALLY CUT A TOOTH!



We enjoyed memorial day weekend, and I enjoyed working memorial day and getting holiday pay + shift diff! We took Emma to the beach, her first time...








She's getting such a personality, and is a total goofball! She is loud and laughs all day long. I see her getting voted class clown :) She is 6 months old, and I can't believe how fast time is going. Her latest stats are: 16lbs 13oz and 28 inches long. Off the charts for height and 70th percentile for weight...tall and skinny like her daddy! Hope to be better at the updates this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment