Tuesday, April 7, 2009

toying with the idea...

I've been toying with the idea of being a "blogger" since a few friends have started. My life really isn't THAT interesting...the most interesting things happen at work and due to HIPPA I can't really divulge much. Since Harry has been gone these past two weeks I decided I needed another outlet, something else to keep me busy while Emma is asleep! Plus I have a lot of new momma friends who can most likely relate to my boring baby tales :)

I'm going to spend Emmas morning nap figuring this site out...but I'll leave you with this...

this is what I wake up to every morning. O how I love her!

1 comment:

  1. I love her!! She is so freakin' cute. I can't wait for her to be old enough to actually know why she is enjoying our outings.

    ReplyDelete