Sunday, April 22, 2012

My 26th birthday!

I turned 26 on Friday, I know I'm still in the young category but approaching 30 is scary and my 20's are FLYING by! (getting married, graduating nursing school, starting a career, having two kids....guess I've been busy!)
Thursday I had dinner at plaza with my parents, Emma knew it was a birthday dinner and was so confused that we didn't pull up to the bounce house!! Lol
Friday I spent the day with the kids, playing outside and then had a yummy chilis dinner to-go before heading into work for 4 hours. My sweet and thoughtful friend Michelle brought me beautiful flowers.
Saturday we had our favorite babysitter come over and spent the day in Williamsburg. We toured the winery first, this was so fun! Then we went shopping at the outlets and merchant square before having an early dinner at trellis. We were worn out when we got home but thankfully so were our girls! Michelle, again brought me a cake...an Adrian cake!! We ate a big piece that night. She is trying to make sure that I know she's a better friend than me lol I love her!
Sunday the girls were both not feeling the greatest so I stayed home with them, when Harry got home I went to get a pedicure and had lunch with Tiffany at bakers crust, then came here to have more cake and wine on the sun porch listening to the rain. Tiffany gave me the cutest travel cup and a Starbucks card, she is always so thoughtful. Tiffany is always sending thank you cards and little notes, the sweetest friend you could ask for!
I feel overwhelmed when I think about how amazing my husband, friends and family are. I often think about how sweet my handful of friends are, and how much fun they add to my life! I hope they all know how much they mean to me!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful birthday weekend! You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete