Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cabin fever

We've we're stuck inside the house Sunday-Tuesday because the girls have been sick. Being stuck inside is torture, no one sleeps as good and Emma's behavior takes a turn for the worse!!
But Emma is entering the Barbie phase and it's the most adorable thing listening to her "pretend play"!! We made homemade slime, whichever princess thought was just too messy and told me that play-doh was better! She is such a sneaky little girl, I caught her trying to eat it and asked her to stop as she said "just don't look and you won't know I am eating it" she says the funniest stuff!! We painted, played board games, built forts, played dress up...I tried so hard to keep her entertained!
So happy that we got to enjoy being outside and playing with friends yesterday, even if it was proceeded bu yet another sleepless night. I am also happy that Alyssa slept through the night last night and I'm hopeful for my sanity :)

1 comment:

  1. You're such a great mommy to do all those fun activities! I probably would have just parked my kid in front of the tv with a juice box. :)

    Hope your girl is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete