Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sleep.

I am determined to get Emma to go to sleep by herself at night, her DADDY had spoiled her and would snuggle with her until she fell asleep (while I was at work). She got used to this routine and now we have to lay with her for 30+minutes until she falls asleep. It is too hard putting two girls to bed now by myself and do this, so I posted on facebook and got some good suggestions and came up with one of my own. It's called bribery and no I'm not ashamed. It just isn't right for her newborn sister to be the better sleeper!! It worked for nap time, wish us luck tonight!!

And I would also like to say that I deserve some kind of award for getting two girls and myself fed, dressed and out the door by 9am for church this morning! I even managed to get some pictures...
 (she was not in the mood)


And this is from last week, but I love to have pictures of me and my girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment