Friday, November 25, 2011

Hey HO-HO!!

Tuesday night we put the girls in their matching gymboree dresses and took them to see Santa! They both did great. It didn't surprise me because Emma is not scared of anyone, but her outgoing-ness is a post all its own. We let Emma sit and chat for a bit after the picture because there was hardly anyone there, and then she went to go play in the "snow". She kept running out of the snow globe to Santa and saying "HEY Ho-Ho, THIS IS MY DANCY DANCE MOVE" as she did her best arabasque for Santa, she didn't request anything specific...just pink presents and more baby dolls (NOT happening!!)
So I'm pretty sure I'm the coolest mom ever for ordering this online at 3am today...


I can't wait for cyber monday, so much better than black friday!! I did venture out to target at 9am with both girls by myself. It wasn't very crowded and I was lucky to find the toy my nephew had asked for at 40% off still there, in the wrong spot! I am really looking forward to Christmas because Emma has such a good imagination this year and just can't stop talking about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment