Wednesday, November 23, 2011

One Month and 3 Years

Last week we celebrated two birthdays!! Our sweet Emma turned 3 years old, you wouldn't believe the personality on this kid. She is talking up a storm, and I love that I can have a full conversation with her...and I'm very excited we are able to reason with her now! She is little Miss Independent and does everything by herself...even if we are running late and it takes her 10 minutes to put on her backpack, she is so determined! Emma has really taken well to her new big sister role and is such a good helper, we were a little worried but she is very gentle and loving to her. It's nice to have someone fetching diapers and wipes this time :) She is always singing or dancing wherever we are, even in target. She is all girl and I just love it!
Alyssa is one month old...she is sleeping/eating/pooping. She has started to smile at me when she is awake and alert too! She is a great baby, and I am really enjoying her newborn-ness!!
We are so lucky to have two healthy girls :)




No comments:

Post a Comment