Tuesday, June 21, 2011

there’s never a day off in this house!

IMG_1147

Emma is usually a great little helper around the house, I love that she asks to participate in any chore I happen to be doing. Her favorites are to load the laundry into the wash, vacuum, sweep, dust and wipe the kitchen table.

But sometimes….

IMG_1152 IMG_1154 

You try to take a shower and then come out to “Mommy I colored the walls!” She was so proud of herself and I almost felt guilty for putting her in timeout…but ballpoint pen on my foyer walls is just not OKAY!! I will be repainting the foyer and hallway this week because nothing removed it and I ended up scrubbing the paint off of the wall…Oooo toddlers. 

 

IMG_1157IMG_1158 IMG_1160 IMG_1162 IMG_1166IMG_1163  IMG_1168 IMG_1176IMG_1171  

Today we went to the aquarium with Tiffany and Hunter, I can’t believe that he will be ONE tomorrow. I have loved being a part of his life, and watching him grow! I got to be present for his birth and I know we will be at his high school graduation and wedding one day. He is family to us and we love him so much! 

1 comment:

  1. We love that you guys are apart of our lives! We love you! Thanks for hanging out today! Lots more to come this summer!

    ReplyDelete