Monday, June 20, 2011

22 weeks with girl #2!

 

IMG_1109

I decided it’s time to start blogging more, mostly so I have some way of keeping the memories of these two girls :)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Size of baby: 11 inches and 1lb (or so says babycenter.com!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +10lbs

Maternity Clothes: all the time, this pregnancy I’m wearing a lot of dresses

Gender: girl #2!

Movement: lots! hubby can feel her too!

Sleep: I have a 2yr old, so my 830 I’m WORN OUT!!

What I miss: WINE AND MARGARITAS!!

Cravings: strawberry icecream

Symptoms: being big? lol I feel good otherwise!

Best Moment this week: camping this weekend, taking long bike rides and swims :) Pretty sure Alyssa enjoyed all the bouncing around!

 

**I have to say HAPPY FATHERS DAY again to my amazing husband, he is such a great daddy! He is already in love with our second daughter and I cant be mad that he wakes me up at 530am to give my belly a kiss :) ***

1 comment: