Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cleaning, Cute and Quinoa!

We had a productive day today! Two little girls from church came over to help entertain the girls so I could actually get some things done. They were such a big help, and I was surprised how well they did with having Alyssa and Emma! I pray my girls are half as sweet as those two!! I was able to mop all the floors, steam clean the couches, paint the side door, 4 loads of laundry, dust/windex EVERYTHING, scrub the bathrooms, vaccuum the carpets, wipe every inch of the kitchen and clean the baseboards! WHOA, no wonder I'm exhausted :)
For dinner I made a cheesy quiona, an alternative to macNcheese! It was delicous and made a ton, I'm sure some of it will end up getting thrown out. http://pinterest.com/pin/15973773648858714/

And Alyssa is doing so much better at eating solids, she ate so good tonight...


so what if she just spit it all up all over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment