Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back to Work

I went back to work officially January 1st. I am still PRN (as needed), but will be working 24hours/week. So far it's been an okay transition, the hardest part is getting off at midnight and still getting up in the morning. I will have to say today I slept in with the girls until 8am...which I somewhat regret because I felt like I was playing catch-up this evening!

A typical monday goes something like this:
6am feed Alyssa and put her back to sleep, get up and shower and have coffee.
7am The girls are up, make breakfast.
8am free play or cartoons for Emma while I do some cleaning, laundry and dishes...and recently my 30 day shred workout!
9am feed Alyssa
10am get the girls dressed (huge battle for my 3yr old Diva)
1045am leave for Dance class, starts at 11 and goes until 12
1230pm home from dance, make lunch, feed Alyssa and get them both down for naps
130pm clean up lunch, pack my dinner
220pm leave for work
3-1130pm help bring some sweet miracles into the world....(girls are home with Daddy)
1230-6am....much deserved sleep!
Thankfully I have every tuesday and thursday off and that is when Emma is in school, I should probably be all June Cleaver when I have so much free time but lately I've just been taking that time to spoil my sweet baby!

Now if only it wasn't a HIPAA violation to share all my good work stories :) I will share pictures instead

No comments:

Post a Comment